Please remember that the following changes have been made to further protect the children, staff and yourselves whilst on site.
• Masks/visors must now be worn on site at all times by adults on site both inside and outside the building
• The school office is closed to parents/visitors. There will be a post box outside the building to drop any letters/forms in which will be opened. All contact with the office moving forward must be by phone or email.
When school is open to all pupils the following school rules must be followed:
- Parents are kindly asked not to arrive on site before 2:45pm at the end of the day from Tuesday to Friday and to leave site as soon as children have been taken to their classes in a morning. Collection time on a Monday is slightly later at 3:30. Parents are kindly asked not to arrive on site before 3:15 on Mondays.
- Children must arrive before 8:30am – please queue in an orderly manner.
- Children must be collected before 3:10pm from Tuesday to Friday and before 3:40 on a Monday – please queue in an orderly manner.
Thank you in helping us to keep the whole community as safe as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, as always, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Mrs Atherton.
Please see the most up to date COVID risk assessment below.
For the most up to date information on coronavirus please go to: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance
Please click on the govermnent link to find out more about the closure of educational settings during COVID 19. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/closure-of-educational-settings-information-for-parents-and-carers/closure-of-educational-settings-information-for-parents-and-carers?fbclid=IwAR13-4CofV0C0qhsynN_Fq5TTCsC8P47SerWMst7plSffQkVPbdTElO3ssU
For more information on how to stay safe online please click on the following link.
Please click on the file below to find out how to claim meal vouchers during COVID-19.