Aims and Objectives
- To ensure that all of our children have the opportunity to achieve to their maximum academic potential.
- To utilise the advantages that the innovative use of creative learning technologies can bring to engaging student learning.
- To develop a curriculum which not only meets the needs of all of the children but also provides opportunities for all children to succeed.
- To have equality, diversity and community cohesion central to the work of the school.
- To ensure that high quality opportunities are available for all children including those with learning difficulties and/or disabilities.
- To engage, involve and support parents, teachers and other adults involved in working with the children to help them unlock their full potential and realise their educational ambitions.
- To encourage children to develop respect for each other so they can form caring and tolerant relationships and be sympathetic to the needs of others.