Welcome back to school
Parents and Carers
Please remember that the following changes have been made to further protect the children, staff and yourselves whilst on site.
• Masks/visors must now be worn on site at all times by adults on site both inside and outside the building
• The school office is closed to parents/visitors. There will be a post box outside the building to drop any letters/forms in which will be opened. All contact with the office moving forward must be by phone or email.
• Parents are kindly asked not to arrive on site before 2:45pm at the end of the day and to leave site as soon as children have been taken to their classes in a morning.
• Children must arrive before 8:30am – please queue in an orderly manner
• Children must be collected before 3:10pm - – please queue in an orderly manner.
Thank you in helping us to keep the whole community as safe as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, as always, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Mrs Atherton.
Please see the most up to date COVID risk assessment below.