School is open to YR, Y1, Y6, key worker children and will re-open to Y5 (group 2) on 12th July.
Dear parents/ carers
RE: School is open to Reception, Year 1, Year 6, Year 5 (group 2) and our key worker group.
We are pleased to inform you that the children who have returned to school have adapted to our COVID-19 safety measures wonderfully. The strong systems we have in place in our risk assessment minimises the transmission of the infection through;
• Pupil bubbles, with small number of children in each bubble and a static staff allocation
• Staggered re-entry – classes have been separated in to separate rooms and timetables
• Staggered days; start times, finish times and break times
• High attention to hand hygiene
• Adult adherence to social distancing
• Strict cleaning schedules
• Bolton local testing regime and track and trace system
Should anything change or indicators show that the situation has reversed and there is a trend towards increased infection spread in the local area, then be assured measures will be put in to place and action will be taken to address these concerns.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me – Joanna.email@example.com / 07788 313452
Please take a look at the information on the gov.uk website.
Mrs Joanna Atherton